NDA Exam 2017: The abbreviation for NDA is National Defence Academy. The Union Public Service Commission Board which is located at New Delhi conducts this NDA Exam twice a year in order to recruit various aspirants across the country into the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy. The UPSC Governing body releases notification conducts exams and recruits the aspirants across the country. This NDA Exam is conducted by the UPSC to recruit the aspirants for the various posts in any of three academies by the Service Selection Board’s (SSB’S) which secures and serves the country.
About UPSC Board:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the largest recruiting agency in India. UPSC was established in the year 1926. Its main branch is located in New Delhi, India. The UPSC Recruitment Board consists of key authoritative who had completed Civil Services which was introduced to recruit the candidates or staff into the various departments, civil services and ministries in the India. The UPSC Board is responsible for the conduction of the exams and interviews for recruiting the well-trained Candidates for the various Posts in the Government of India and its associated offices. Click here for Latest Jobs Notifications.
Details of NDA Exams:
- Frequency in conduction of Exams: Twice a year
- Level of Exam: Competitive Level
- Span of Exam: Across the Country
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode which will be conducted in two sessions i.e Morning and Afternoon
- Exam Score Validity: 6 Months
- Negative Marking: 0.25
- Stages of Conduction of Exams: 3 Stages which will be termed as Offline Exam, Intelligence Test / Personality Test / Compatibility Test, and Interview.
The Exam will be conducted through Offline mode which will be Written Based Test and there will be 270 objective questions which will be based on Mathematics and General Ability, next stage of Recruitment process is Intelligence Test / Personality Test / Compatibility Test and the last stage of Exam will be based on the aspirant’s skills for the posts.
The Candidates who crossed Offline Exam must attend Intelligence Test / Personality Test / Compatibility Test and Interview so that these 3 stages will be completed.
NDA EXAM Pattern:
- Mathematics – 120 Maximum Marks – 300 Duration of the Exam – 150 Minutes (2 and half Hours)
- General Ability – 150 Maximum Marks – 600 Duration of the Exam – 150 Minutes (2 and half Hours)
- Total Questions – 270 MCQ’S (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Marks – 900 Marks
- Duration of the Exam – 150 Minutes + 150 Minutes (5 Hours)
NDA EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The Candidate must have passed 12th Class pattern of school education from a recognized University / State Board or its equivalent for Army Wing of NDA.
- The Candidate must have passed 12th Class pattern of school education with Physics / Maths / HSC from a recognized University / State Board or its equivalent for Air Force and Navy of NDA.
- The Candidates should not have more than 19.5 years of age and not less than 16.5 years as on April 1, that year of recruitment.
NDA EXAM CUTOFF:
There will be Sectional Cutoff in the NDA Exams and this cutoff may differ from year to year based on various criteria like the candidates appear for the Exam and many criteria. There will be separate Cutoff for every section which is there in the entire recruitment process. The exam conducting body will release NDA cut off score of each stage at the time announcement of results. NDA 2017 Cut off for the written test will be calculated out of a total mark of 900. The Candidates must also score at qualifying marks in SSB. So, the total marks allotted for SSB is 900. The overall cut-off score of NDA 2017 will be calculated out of a total of 1800.
NDA Admit Card 2017:
The UPSC Board will be going to release the NDA Exam 2017 admit card i.e Offline Exam at least two weeks before the exam. The NDA Exam Admit card 2017 will be available through online mode only. NDA Exam 2017 admit card can be downloaded by going through with the application number/roll number and date of birth or password through the official link provided on this page below.
Latest NDA Recruitment:
Click here for Latest Defence NDA Recruitment Notification
NDA 2017 EXAM RESULTS:
The results of NDA will be declared by UPSC Recruitment Board for the Offline Exam and Personality Test / Intelligence Test / Compatibility Test and Interview will be declared by the SSB. The NDA results for the offline exam will be going to declare and qualified candidates will appear for the further rounds of recruitment. The results of NDA offline exam will be released based on which the candidates will be called for further round i.e., interview. The NDA final results will be declared for only those candidates who will score sectional as well as overall cut off score as per their category in stages of examination.
Click here to Check the NDA 2017 Results
Click here for the SBI Clerk Details