IBPS CWE Clerk: The abbreviation for IBPS CWE Clerk is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Exam. The IBPS Board which is located in various parts of the country conducts these IBPS CWE Clerk Exams every year in order to recruit various aspirants across the country. The IBPS Governing body releases notification conducts exams and recruits the aspirants across the country. These IBPS CWE Clerk Exams will be conducted to recruit the aspirants for the posts of clerk posts and other posts in various banks across the India.
About IBPS Board:
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Board is one of the Government Organization which was introduced to recruit the candidates or staff into the various government banks across the India and this board comes under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. The IBPS Board is responsible for the conduction of the exams and interviews for recruiting the well-trained Candidates for the various banking Posts in several banks and its associated offices. Click here for IBPS Latest Jobs Notifications.
Details of IBPS CWE Exams:
- Frequency in conduction of Exams: Once an year
- Level of Exam: Competitive Level
- Span of Exam: Across the Country
- Mode of Exam: CBT or Computer Based Test which will be conducted through Online mode.
- Exam Score Validity: For an year.
- Stages of Conduction of Exams: 2 Stages which will be termed as Prelims and Mains
The Prelims Exams will be conducted through Online mode which will be Computer Based Test and there will be 100 objective questions which will be based on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and English and the second stage i.e Mains will be same as prelims but it will have 200 objective questions consists of Computer Knowledge and General Awareness with the Prelims topics.
The Candidates who crossed Prelims Exam must attend Mains Exam so that these 2 stages will be completed.
For PRELIMINARY EXAM:
- English Language – 30 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Questions
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions
- Total Questions – 100 MCQ’S (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Marks – 200 Marks
- Duration of the Exam – 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
For MAINS EXAM:
- Computer Aptitude – 40 Questions
- Reasoning – 40 Questions
- General/Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 Questions
- English Language – 40 Questions
- Computer Knowledge – 40 Questions
- Total Questions – 200 MCQ’S (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Marks – 200 Marks
- Duration of the Exam – 95 Minutes (1 Hour 35 Minutes)
List of Banks which will be there in IBPS CWE Exams:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sindh Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR IBPS CWE CLERK EXAMS:
- The Candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- The Candidates who are appearing for the final year or final semester of Graduation can also apply for the IBPS Clerk Posts and they need to provide the proof that the candidate is completing the graduation exam.
- The Candidates should not have more than 28 years of age and less than 21 years as on April 1, that year of recruitment.
EXAM CUTOFF FOR IBPS CWE CLERK:
There will be Sectional Cutoff in the IBPS CWE Clerk Exams and this cutoff may differ from year to year based on various criteria like the candidates appear for the Exam and many criteria. There will be separate Cutoff for every section which is there in the entire recruitment process. The exam conducting body will release IBPS cut off score of each stage at the time announcement of results.
IBPS CWE Clerk Admit Card 2017:
The IBPS Board will be going to release the IBPS CWE 2017 admit card for any exam i.e Prelims, Mains Examination, and Interview at least two weeks before the exam. The IBPS CWE Clerk admit card 2017 will be available through online mode only. IBPS CWE Clerk 2017 admit card can be downloaded by going through with the application number/roll number and date of birth or password through the official link provided on this page below.
Latest IBPS CWE Clerk Recruitment:
IBPS CWE CLERK EXAM RESULTS:
The results of IBPS CWE Clerk will be declared by IBPS Bank Recruitment Board in two stages i.e preliminary and mains. The IBPS CWE Clerk results for the preliminary will be going to declare and qualified candidates will appear for mains exam. The results of IBPS Clerk mains exam will be released based on the performance of the candidates. The IBPS Clerk final results will be declared for only those candidates who will score sectional as well as overall cut off score as per their category in stages of examination. There will be no interview stage for IBPS Clerk Posts.
CLICK HERE FOR THE IBPS CWE CLERK RESULTS in 2017
Click here for more IBPS Job Details
Click here for the IBPS PO Details